When a patient is placed in an isolated room, both the ventilator and bedside monitor can be operated from outside of the room. This increases the safety of medical staff.
Nihon Kohden Human-Machine interface technologies integrated
- Continuous NeuroMonitoring
- Synthesized 18-lead ECG
- CO2 monitoring for both intubated and non-intubated patients
- Comprehensive modes and breath types
- Invasive ventilation, non-invasive ventilation, and high flow oxygen therapy
- Gentle Lung® package for lung protection applications
- Protective Control® for contagious disease and radiological procedure applications
Visit the Nihon Kohden group company website for more details
*Some products may not be available in your country. Contact Nihon Kohden representatives for more details.