- Since there are only two buttons (power/start) on the EEG headset, the operation is quite simple and error-free.
- Just apply the EEG headset with disposable electrodes attached beforehand to a patient’s head. Anyone can do it. Thanks to the headset’s flexible arms, it fits various shapes of patient heads.
- The bedside monitor displays various helpful information on the screen, including visual fitting guidance and status information such as the battery and electrode status of the headset.
- “EEG Trend graph” enables quick data review with various trend data including raw waveforms.
- By using Bluetooth® communication, the patient does not need to be surrounded by cables. This is ideal for an ER/ICU setting where many cables from several medical devices are connected to the patient’s body, creating a nuisance for the medical staff attending to the patient.
- The built-in active amplifier reduces external noise.
- The built-in motion sensor makes it easier to distinguish a seizure wave from noise caused by motion.
Bluetooth is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.