Supports faster clinical decision making
- MEK-6550J/K provides accurate results in just 60 seconds.
- All relevant information, including 21 parameters for dogs, cats, cows or horses, plus 3 histograms, is displayed in color on one screen.
Reduces manual eye counting
- Six preset animal types — dog, cat, cow, horse, rat and mouse — plus 3 custom animal types allow you automatic counting for a wide range of animals.
- Custom animal types let you save the settings for your most frequently measured animal types.
- When you register a new animal type, the Optimum Threshold Search helps you find the best settings.
- When a measurement result exceeds the high or low panic values, the sample can be recounted at a different dilution. Panic value recounting provides the best measurement for non-typical samples and the most reliable data.
Always be ready
- Fully automatic cleaning and priming ensure that the analyzer is always ready to use.
- Automatic clog removal after every measurement.
- Automatic sample nozzle cleaning after every measurement.
- Automatic priming and cleaning at power on.
- Automatic fluid path cleaning at power off.
|21 parameters||Dog, cat, cow or horse |
WBC, * LY%, * MO%, * EO%, * GR%, * LY, * MO, EO, * GR, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW-CV, RDW-SD, PLT, PCT, MPV, PDW
|13 parameters||Rat, mouse, other animals |
WBC, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW-CV, RDW-SD, PLT, PCT, MPV, PDW
|Reagent||4: 1 hemolyzing reagent (cyanide free), 1 diluent, 2 detergents|
|Sample volume||Venous blood sample volume: 30 μL in normal and low dilution modes, about 10 μL in high |
dilution mode, 5 μL in higher dilution mode
|Through put||Approx. 60 samples /hour|
|Options||Data Management Software, DMS-Lite |
Built-in printer (thermal)
Handy bar code reader
|Dimensions/Weight||230 W × 450 D × 428 H mm, 20kg|