- ESR test results in only 2 min.
- Only 80μL of whole blood required for CBC, 3-part diff. and ESR results.
- Accurate ESR results from a dedicated measurement unit using CBC and aggregated RBC data.
- Does not require any special sedimentation tubes.
- Does not require any special reagents for the ESR test.
DynaHelix Flow Technology
- Sheath flow arranges blood cells in a straight line, and swirling flow pushes cells out and reduces "re-entry" of blood cells that have passed the detection aperture.
- 60 tests/hour for CBC+3-part diff.
- ASTM protocol for LIS connection.
- Handy barcode reader operation.
- Operation with Nihon Kohden's genuine reagents.
- Westgard multirules in QC mode.
|21 clinical parameters||WBC, LY%, MO%, GR%, LY, MO, GR, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW-CV, RDW-SD,PLT, PCT, MPV, PDW, P-LCR, ESR|
|9 research parameters||(ESR) SA, AMP, AI, T1/2, ESR HCT corr., ESR TEMP corr. |
(Others) P-LCC, RDWI, Mentzer Index
|Sample volume||CBC with 3-part diff. and ESR: 80 uL|
|Throughput||CBC with 3-part diff. : 1 min./test |
CBC with 3-part diff. and ESR: 2min./test
|Internal memory||Maximum 50,000 data|
|Dimension/Weight||W230 x H450 x D428 mm, approx. 21kg|