Ideal performance for muscle relaxation monitoring
- Visible and tangible benefits in monitoring patients
- Enables moderate doses of muscle relaxant and antagonist
- Helps confirm safe intubation and extubation
Ease of use
- Hand-held controller
- Quick installation
- Complete patient information along with vital information can be viewed on one patient monitor screen and documentation can be viewed via our HL7 output.
- Measurements can be obtained from any nerve or muscle.
- NMT monitoring gives complete information of patient’s dosage requirement and facilitates optimal and cost effective administration of neuromuscular blocking drugs.
- Different stimulation types include
- TOF (Train-Of-Four)
- DBS (Double Burst Stimulation)
- PTC (Post tetanic count)
- TET (Tetanic stimulation)