DynaScatter Laser +HEM488 Technology
- 2 types of lasers are used.
- A blue laser (488nm) excites stained blood cells and the fluorescence is detected. Our unique algorithm identifies reticulocytes.
- The red laser is for 5-part diff. measurement, and identifying the size and granurarity of each blood cell based on the scattered light.
- Sheath flow in the measurement path arranges blood cells in a straight line for accurate test results.
DynaHelix Flow Technology
- Sheath flow arranges blood cells in a straight line, and swirling flow pushes cells out and reduces "re-entry" of blood cells that have passed the detection aperture.
- 90 tests/hour for CBC+5-part diff.
- HL7 protocol for LIS connection.
- A handy barcode reader operation.
- Seamless sample rack loading system, 10 samples/rack.
- Smart ColoRac Match system for easy sample pickup.
- Automatic sample mixing function.
- Westgard multirules in QC mode.
|31 clinical parameters||WBC, NE%, LY%, MO%, EO%, BA%, NE, LY, MO, EO, BA, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW-CV, RDW-SD,PLT, PCT, MPV, PDW, P-LCR, P-LCC, RET%, RET, IRF, LFR, MFR, HFR|
|8 research parameters||IG, Band, Seg, IG%, Band%, Seg%, Mentzer Index, RDWI|
|CBC+DIFF: 90 tests/hour |
CBC+DIFF+RET: 55 tests/hour
|Sample volume |
|CBC: 32 uL / CBC+DIFF+RET: 47uL|
|Internal memory||Maximum. 50,000 data|
|Dimensions/Weight||W675 x H576 x D589 mm, approx. 76kg|