With this AED training unit, you can demonstrate the entire rescue from attaching the defibrillation pads to the patient to pressing the shock button.
- The instructor can use the remote controller for more flexible use
- Even though there is a “shock delivered” voice message when you press the shock button, the training unit does not discharge any energy
- There are five rescue scenarios for possible events during the rescue
- The training unit has a demonstration mode to show how the AED operates during rescue
- By switching to adult or child mode, rescue training for both adult and child patients can be performed
- Voice Prompt: Multi Language
American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC/European Resuscitation Guidelines