Neurofax EEG systems: the perfect brain insight
With their modular design and intelligent, future-oriented concept, Neurofax EEG systems offer maximum flexibility and can be tailored to the most demanding requirements in standard clinical and research applications. As such, this high-end digital range sets a new benchmark in system solutions for diagnostics and monitoring.
The high-acuity Neurofax EEG system is extremely intuitive. Its user-friendly software features a wide range of functions including record, playback, and quantitative data analysis. As a standard examination in neurology, electroencephalography is used in many scenarios – from routine diagnostics to critically ill patients, or neuromonitoring in the ICU. The Neurofax EEG system is built to cover all aspects of diagnostics, delivering innovative functionality, high signal quality, and durability to ensure efficiency – all while remaining simple to use.
Pioneering technology for enhanced efficiency
Neurofax EEG systems, designed for high-acuity performance, feature cutting-edge technology to deliver superlative versatility for even the most demanding clinical requirements.
- Polaris.one, a powerful data management system, supports the straightforward administration and organization of diagnostic data. Modern communication interfaces (HL7 and GDT/BDT) enable integration into hospital and practice information systems.
- Digital Video Software allows synchronized digital video for EEG systems using webcam, professional HD camera, or picture-in-picture as per requirements.
- EEG Mapping, offers amplitude with spectral and frequency online mapping during acquisition, even with single channels and montages.
- Spike and Seizure Detection Software with a high sensitivity and a stunningly low false positive rate.
- Polysmith* combines sleep analysis software with recording devices to provide quick and precise data analysis – for a complete PSG solution customized to individual needs.
* Product of Neurotronics Inc. USA
Progressive presentation for smart monitoring
Neurofax EEG systems feature a smart active display that enhances ease of use for more effective monitoring.
- EEG Trend Program converts EEG signals into clear trend graphs making them easy to interpret (aEEG, DSA, CSA, Power FFT).
- Smart vital signs interface for holistic multimodality assessment of patient, with capability to pull up 8 channels from bedside monitors.
- Live View Panel offers intuitive real-time management of diverse neuromonitoring data from a centralized location.
Practical functions for greater applicability
Designed with a modular approach, Neurofax EEG systems offer prudent, versatile functionality with many practical applications.
- Amplifier: high-quality amplifier with 38 to 256 channels realizes wide-band EEG recording from slow shift to fast ripple.
- Brain function mapping system: a comprehensive and sophisticated system for brain function mapping reduces timeconsuming procedures by combining cortical stimulation, easy switch between stimulation and recording, and a brain function mapping report all in one place.
- EEG scope: data reviewer that allows review of previous EEG while monitoring, acquiring, and opening up to 4 EEGs at the same time.
- 3D voltage mapping: whole head maps offer a complete overview and better interpretation of the topography of EEG abnormalities.
Features for increased convenience
Neurofax EEG has futuristic features that allow data integration with more flexibility, compatibility, and customization for efficient and convenient monitoring.
- Customizable Main Menu that allows registration of examination protocol buttons on the main menu. Each button has user-defined settings for an examination which can be adjusted for different examination conditions and methods.
- Note Window offers to save up to 1,000 sections of waveforms for comparison by dragging and dropping. Up to 100 copied waveforms can be registered as sample data for comparison with other patients or teaching purposes.
- NeuroReport, which is integrated in all Nihon Kohden EEG systems, offers individually configured report templates, including adaptive auto text functions, for fast and simple reporting. It guarantees maximum flexibility and compatibility.