Improving quality of resuscitation
Designed for improving quality of resuscitation, Nihon Kohden’s cardiolife TEC-5600 with 6.5-inch color TFT LCD display is a professional biphasic monitor/defibrillator. It supports basic life support (BLS) and advanced life support (ALS) teams in hospitals and clinics with its intuitive, fast, easy-to-transport, and effective operation – from early detection, to resuscitation, to post-cardiac-arrest management.
Cardiolife TEC-5600 has a compact, lightweight design and delivers the highest performance for resuscitation and emergency teams. To enhance its usability, it has the Smart CableTM System for ECG, SPO2, and CO2 sensors which can be interchanged with cardiolife TEC-8300 series defibrillators and Nihon Kohden’s patient monitors – saving precious time while changing the cables and sensors on the patient.
Saving life, restoring life, sustaining life
Cardiolife TEC-5600 has an effective solution to improve the quality of life, resuscitation and patient monitoring throughout the process.
- Multiple mode options: AED, manual defibrillation, synchronized cardioversion, non-invasive pacing, and monitoring as standard features
- Fast defibrillation is available in both manual and AED mode.
- Intuitive three-step-operation design.
- High-resolution 6.5" TFT colour LCD display
Innovative key technologies
- Nihon Kohden’s unique ActiBiphasic technology
- cap-ONE ETCO2 sensor which is the world’s smallest, lightest, fastest, and most durable mainstream CO2 sensor for oral and nasal breathers. Designed for intubated and non-intubated patients.
- ec1 arrhythmia analysis, which improves accuracy of arrhythmia analysis and reduces false alarms by 80%.
- Smart CableTM System
- Optional iNIBP with special cuffs for for enhanced patient comfort
Saving life: shock efficiency on demand
Cardiolife TEC-5600 supports effective management of early defibrillation by shock efficiency on demand.
- Cardiolife TEC-5600 takes less than four seconds to charge 200 J with either AC power or a fully charged new battery. Faster charging helps deliver energy more quickly when VF is observed. The ECG baseline recovers within three seconds after defibrillation. This enables defibrillation result and patient condition to be confirmed quickly.
- In AED mode, “Continuous VF analysis” analyses the ECG waveform even during CPR, so energy charging can start before the shock advisory message. This allows quick shock delivery and reduces the pre-shock pause.
Continuous VT/VF analysis diagram
Restoring life: assuring effectiveness of resuscitation
- Effective resuscitation by assured advanced airway management and high-quality CPR.
- Minimization of CPR pauses with Nihon Kohden’s unique noise reduction pads, which provide quick and clear underlying ECG information.
Sustaining life: post-cardiac-arrest management
Cardiolife TEC-5600 supports effective post-cardiac-arrest management by capturing and analyzing vital sign parameters.
- Innovative capONE ETCO2 sensor and BluPRO SpO2 technology assist in monitoring key patient vitals with supreme accuracy.
- ec1 arrhythmia analysis for improved detection rate of arrhythmia and reduced number of false alarms.
- Decision support of post cardiac arrest with optional viewer software and monitoring function.