Life Scope VS
Reliable monitoring to sustain life
Flexibility in monitoring patients across various clinical settings is a must.
It eases usability and convenience, as well as saving lives by communicating accurate information. The Life Scope VS series is a cutting-edge range of bedside monitors with a large display which easily integrates unique modular technology with pragmatic functionality.
Life Scope VS series is a practical range of bedside monitors that fit ideally in all types of care settings including ICU/OR/transport, from Nihon Kohden, a global manufacturer of innovative products and advanced technologies.
The Life Scope VS series comes in two sizes (12.1" and 15"), each with high-resolution touchscreen displays.
- Reliable design and quality
- Flexible choice of parameters for adaptive monitoring in different care settings
- Easy installation even in narrow spaces with Wall Mount Kit
- Comprehensive monitoring with Cart and Transmitter
- Monitoring on the move with Wireless LAN options
Life Scope VS offers advanced storage and review capabilities, with easy access to historical data that includes up to 24 hours of 5 selected full disclosure waveforms, tabular and graphical trends, and many special attributes.
- Synchronized time across all trend screens
- Customization of trend table and graph as per each patient’s condition
- ECG, SpO2 (Nihon Kohden, Nellcor, or Masimo) and temperature (2ch)
- Optional second screen with Life Scope VS 3700 series
Life Scope VS has smart features for precise monitoring.
- Nihon Kohden’s ec1 arrhythmia analysis provides superior elimination of false alarms
- PWTT-triggered NIBP measurement detects changes in blood pressure (Nihon Kohden patented technology)
- 12-channel ECG with 10 electrodes
- 12-channel ST analysis
- Comprehensive multi-lead arrhythmia analysis and replay of all recorded events
Life Scope VS offers progressive monitoring with innovative features.
- Complete modular flexibility with the Smart Cable™ System, which immediately detects parameter type and starts measuring accordingly when connected to a MULTI socket
- capONE EtCO2 sensor measure to prevent respiratory incidents or detect breathing/ventilator issues. It is the world’s smallest, lightest, fastest, and most durable mainstream CO2 sensor for oral and nasal breathers. Designed for intubated and non-intubated patients, capONE shows a clear EtCO2 reading, enabling quick and appropriate action
- iNIBP and BluPro SpO2 technology for enhanced patient comfort and clinical accuracy
Effective network capability allows inter-bed monitoring of multiple patients without a central monitor (up to 16 beds). Additionally, direct HL7 communication enables the exchange of data between the Life Scope VS and HIS without any additional software.
- Multiple beds window that displays status of all patients
- Individual bed window for detailed data of each patient
- NetKonnect (optional) for reviewing real-time patient data and history, anytime, anywhere, from your PC
- ZS-900PK transmitter, WLAN adaptor, or LAN cable for transmitting data to the central monitor wirelessly or by hardwired network
- HL7 Gateway Server which connects LS-NET monitor network to the hospital or clinical information system (HIS, CIS)
Optional features are also available to further enhance monitoring.
- Up to 72 hours storage of numerical and graphical trend data
- Up to 72 hours full disclosure for up to 5 waveforms
- Connection of up to 2 external devices
- Remote control
- 3-channel print head