Life Scope PT
Smart patient monitoring – even in transit
Patient monitoring even during relocation is a prime requisite. It is a critical safety measure for a patient’s life. Life Scope PT Bedside Monitors designed with leading edge technology offer continuous monitoring of patients even during transit.
Life Scope PT is a high perception smart transport monitor from Nihon Kohden, global manufacturer of innovative products and advanced technologies. It provides complete modular flexibility with the Smart CableTM System that immediately detects type of parameter and starts measuring accordingly when connected to a MULTI connector.
Life Scope PT displays multi-parameters and can take on multi-dimensional roles
- Works as stand alone or transport monitor or
- Input unit for a Life Scope TR series, Life Scope G9 series of bedside monitors
A compact, sturdy design ensuring consistent and safe monitoring as well as easy portability
- Light weight, only 1.57 kg with battery pack
- Consistent data flow and waveforms to central monitor after transportation
A high resolution, large 5.7 inch touch screen display for clarity
- Tabular and graphical trends
- Smart CableTM System and three MULTI connectors for exible parameters and optimum monitoring
Ensures continuous monitoring with five hours battery run time; store up to 72 hours full disclosure waveforms. A full disclosure can be reviewed for 24 hours, as well as other trend data for a comprehensive review.
- Displays comprehensive review data
- Stores arrhythmia and ST recall files
- capONE is the world’s smallest, lightest, fastest, and most durable mainstream CO2 sensor for oral and nasal breathers. Designed for intubated and non-intubated patients, capONE shows a clear EtCO2 reading and hence allows to take quick and appropriate action.
- Nihon Kohden redefined ned quality of care by introducing volumetric information to all care levels with non-invasive technologies like PWTT (pulse wave transit time) and esCCOTM (estimated continuous cardiac output) which provides real-time, continuous non-invasive cardiac output measurement alongside the vital sign parameters of ECG and SPO2. esCCO is a very cost saving solution and has no additional running cost or accessories.
- iNIBP is a unique algorithm to measure NIBP during in ation. It provides fast and painless measurement of NIBP. Nihon Kohden’s special cuffs, are designed to prevent (or reduce) subcutaneous bleeding, increase patient comfort and to reduce noise – for more accurate measurement. Life Scope PT incorporates Linear Inflation Method NIBP
- BluPro SpO2 technology: Nihon Kohden offers both reusable & disposable SPO2 probes from neonate to adult patients with BluPro SpO2 technology to give more reliable and accurate measurement.