Life Scope G7
Patient Monitoring that matters to You
Every patient is unique- And so are their need throughout their stay at the hospital.
Nihon Kohden offers a complete patient monitoring solution that gives you more time to focus on what really matters: Quality of patient care.
The advanced features of Life Scope G7 enable clinicians to customize the patient monitor for needs in different care areas throughout the entire hospital. By reducing false alarms, workload and the time for diagnoses, the Life Scope G7 supports the improvement of better and by providing additional information with standard procedures for better and informed patient management.
The Life Scope G-series patient monitors stands for providing high quality especially for patient-centered care, smarter technologies and seamless patient transport.
Rapid response without additional workload
- iNIBP: Fast and painless non-invasive blood pressure measurement with the unique iNIBP-technology.
- PWTT: Pulse wave transit time triggered by the NIBP measurement for detecting changes in the patient´s blood pressure.
- esCCO: Enhanced hemodynamic monitoring with no additional sensors, cost or procedure, supports clinicians even with less critical patients non-invasively or invasively with IBP.
Rapid information to make invisible information visible
- aEEG: Using the amplitude-integrated EEG enhances the easier and faster detection of seizures and allows effective long term EEG monitoring.
- synECi18: Identifying invisible ischemia of the right ventricular and posterior wall by using a standard 12-lead ECG without an additional procedure.
Life Scope G7 interface is simple, easy to use and clearly visible from a distance
- Modular flexibility: The Life Scope G7 secures complete modular flexibility with a MULTI connector and the Smart Cable System. The smart connector cables are easy to handle and do not require mounting unlike conventional modules.
- G-Scope: The G-Scope allows all important trends and lists to be directly available on the main screen such as ST review, OCRG, aEEG, Vital List, etc. without hiding current waveforms.
- cap-ONE: Using the cap-ONE technology for reliable EtCO2measurement makes quick interventions in intubated and nonintubated patients possible. cap-ONE is the world´s smallest, most durable and fastest mainstream CO2 sensor for oral and nasal breathers while offering easy airway management.
- BluPRO: Nihon Kohden’s original pulse oximetry enhances patients comfort with high clinical accuracy.
- Dual SpO2: Dual SpO2 helps to detect persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn (PPHN) of the newborn which causes inequalities of the SpO2-measurement between the right upper and left lower limbs.
- ec1 arrhythmia analysis: Nihon Kohden’s ec1 arrhythmia analysis provides the superior elimination of false alarms and reducing events of alarm fatigue.
- ViTrac: The ViTrac viewer software is designed with cuttingedge technology, which allows clinicians to access monitoring information for multiple patients anytime and anywhere on the iPad or iPhone.
- Options: Nihon Kohden´s NetKonnect and transmitters are available as options. They are permitting the review of real-time patient data and history anytime and anywhere from the clinician’s PC.
- HL7 communication: Direct HL7-communication allows the exchange of data between the Life Scope G5 and the hospital information system (HIS) without any additional software.
- Storing screenshots: Contribute to studies and presentations by storing screenshots of the monitoring screen on a USB memory stick.
Seamless patient transport
Nihon Kohden’s Life Scope G7 provides a comprehensive transport solution with seamless data transfer, numeric waveforms and settings as well as high-end features like esCCO, PWTT, dual temperature, etc on the go during transport.
Seamless data transfer is crucial in the clinical environment and is secured by using the HL7 Gateway, which connects LS-NET monitors to the hospital or clinical information system (HIS, CIS).