What is DynaHelix Flow?
Swirling technology with Sheath flow
(Patent Number (JP): 6208487)
The DynaHelix Flow technology perfectly aligns WBC, RBC and PLT cells for high impedance counting precision using advanced hydrodynamic-focused sheath flow before passing through the aperture. In addition, the DynaHelix Flow totally prevents risk of coincidence or count of blood cell re-entry into the aperture using unique DynaHelix Flow stream. This newly-developed advanced DynaHelix Flow technology greatly improves counting precision and accuracy.
DynaHelix Flow is installed on CelltacG (MEK-9100)
Complete hematology platform offering:
- Up to 90 samples per hour
- 33 parameters
- Micro sampling capability
- Continuous loading of samples via rack fed system up to 7 racks of 10 tubes
- STAT/manual sample analysis
- Laser scatter and flow cytometry technology
- Built-in rocking mixing
- Smart ColoRac Match system
- Integrated validation station with touch screen
- Reagent and controls management with barcode