April 14, 2021 EURONEURO 2021 | SPRING IN PARIS | 11th EDITION
We are very pleased to invite you to join Nihon Kohden in the next EuroNeuro congress, initially to be held in Paris, at the Palais des Congrès d'Issy, but due to the latest circumstances, and for the safety of all, will be Virtual.
This meeting is aimed at neurologists, neurosurgeons, (neuro-)intensivists, (neuro-) anesthetists and neuroscientists, as well as neurocritical care nurses, anesthesia nurses, and other health practitioners who care for patients suffering from neurological diseases and brain injuries.
The purpose of the meeting is to present the latest findings and knowledge and to encourage discussion.
We anticipate a total of 1,000 participants from around the world, an internationally renowned faculty, and over 100 ePosters.
The topics to be covered at this meeting will include the following
- Management of subarachnoid hemorrhages
- Ischemic stroke
- Neurological complications of medical diseases
- Perspectives in Neurosurgery and Neuroanesthesia
- Controversies over neurocritical care
- Invasive and non-invasive neuromonitoring
- Pearls in Neurocritical Care
- The pearls of neuroanesthesia
- Prognosis after cardiac arrest
- Perspectives in Neuroanesthesia
- Coping with the emergency
- Manipulation of brain perfusion
- Traumatic brain injury
- Organ donation
- Neurophysiology during anesthesia
We are waiting for you to make this edition a great success!
For more information about the congress, please visit https://euroneuro2020.com/.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our Customer Service team. We will come back to you as soon as possible.